- Managed Online Backup can be enabled on individual servers and workstations, specifying whether or not to backup system state, which files and folders to backup, files to exclude and the backup schedule.
- True Delta™ technology searches for changes at disk block level where, on average, only 0.1 - 0.5% of the protected data set will have changed making it highly effective at maximizing bandwidth and storage capacity.
- Daily Safety Check monitors the success of the backups and this is included in Client Reports.
- Data can easily be archived, allowing easy access and the ability to meet compliance objectives, such as HIPAA, should the need arise.
- Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) is a designed to recover a system directly to bare hardware, i.e. a machine without an Operating System installed, by utilising a custom recovery distribution running from a bootable media (USB or CD).
- Virtual Disaster Recovery, is a fast and efficient tool which automatically restores a machine's System State and file level backups to a virtual environment to create a working mirror of the source computer along with all of the necessary data.
- Data can be restored from any backup to the device from which the data was backed up or to a replacement device.
- Supports file level recovery as well as volumes, applications, or machines with physical, physical-to-virtual (P2V), and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) recovery all supported.